Apex Brew Wares

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcpux

Reaction score
I will start with saying this is was my first order online for supplies, as I am new to the art that is brewing. And this is probably too long but I'm excited...

I ordered a number of items from Jeremy at Apex Brew Wares on Friday at approx. 1500. I Had it less than 24 hours later in my house! Talk about fast shipping. I had PMed Jeremy about a few items I didn't see on the site and he got back with me immediately, and told me he was hoping to have them in-stock that day. I placed my order, minus the out of stock items, and left it with him he would let me know when they came in stock. When I opened my box, there was a note on the invoice saying he threw them in for the price of on the house. Who does that? Apex Brew Wares does that. Oh did I mention I got this service on top of a 10% HBT discount?

Jeremy emailed me within minutes of my order to let me know I that he thought I had made a mistake in my order. He was right, and saved me a huge hassle. So yeah he can read minds as well as teleport brew supplies.

My order was perfect. Simple as that. Couldn't be happier or sing praises any louder. Apex will be my first stop every time I need anything. Make sure to let Jeremy know if there is something not on the site you want and he will see what he can do for you. In honor of old school eBay comments:

"Super Fast ship!!!! A+++++!!!! Seller Recommend A++++!!!!"

Bryan
Bad Decison Brewing
:ban:

I just wanted to give this a bump and tag on, I got my order with the same quickness! Great service, Excellent pricing, and crazy fast delivery! I will be shopping with apex frequently! LHBS beware, lol. Also the best price I could find anywhere for bulk DME. Props to Apex!

FANTASTIC!!

Jeremy is really on top of things, and even took the time to answer my 10 or so retarded emails with helpful information, and pretty fast too. Shipping and prices were cheap and fair, and he processed my order on Sunday, getting it in the mail Monday. I can't ask for better service then that!

Time to add yet another positive review for Jeremy @ Apex Brew Wares! I was recently working on a big order, and I priced it from a few different companies. I shot Jeremy a message since most of what I was looking for wasn't on the website. Jeremy went ahead and tracked down everything, ordered it in, and then got it to my door for $50 less than the other guys....who carry this stuff every day!!

Can't deny the dedication and results you get with Apex, and Jeremy is top notch!

Homebrewing | Homebrewing Equipment and Supplies

:mug:

I had a couple of last minute things to pick up for this weekend. About $8.00 worth of yeast and hops. The lhbs I typically use is about 20 miles from where I'm at, which means that once I factor in gas prices, I'm into it for $16.00. Double what I would have wanted to pay.

I remembered a post a while back from Apex Brew Wares saying they were open for business. I looked them up today and found that not only were they close, they were in a part of town that I frequent. So, I placed an order. I just said to let me know when the order was ready and that I could pick up.

What I didn't expect was an email two hours later saying that it was ready to go and I could pick up anytime! Absolutely cool! Definitely something to be remembered the next time I need to place an order for an upcoming brewday.

Thanks again Jeremy! :rockin::rockin::rockin:

+1
Jeremy is a great guy to work with and his prices are good, too!
He hooked me up with some bulk 2 row and a bunch of hops a couple weeks ago. Only thing for me is I live on ks side and work in south kc---still about a 20-30 min drive for me.

Apex is a great vendor and, IMO, by far the best homebrew store in the KC area. I order pretty much everything I can from Jeremy.

Placed a pretty large order ($400ish) with Jeremy last week, early Thursday morning. Not expecting it for a while I was happily surprised that afternoon when he emailed me to let me know it shipped, and the whole order was in my kitchen the next day at lunch time! It helps that I'm in MO, but still it's the other side of the state and Jeremy charges peanuts for shipping.

You really can't say enough good things about Jeremy and his company, and I look forward to doing business with him yet again in the near future.

I want to give a huge shout out to Jeremy at apex Brew wares to say thank you for all the help you have given me.

Jeremy is truly top notch. This comes from a guy that has been in retail management all his life and has taught classes on customer service. He sold me my first kit and all the ingredients I have used so far. He has given me advice throughout my brews, even tasted a porter that I thought was infected. (then reassured me it was fine)

If there is anybody thinking of trying a new place to get supplies or ingredients I would ask you give him a try.
Thanks,
Marcus

Absolutely top notch operation!! Stopped by and picked up some supplies on Saturday, because AHS took so long to ship, and I was brewing Saturday night! Apex is definitely my new homebrew store!! Good prices, great service!

Just placed another order from Apex. This time I had it shipped. Unbelievable!!! I ordered it yesterday around 11:00, and it just got delivered!! Nice work Jeremy!! I've had issues with Midwest Supplies on recent order, and their excuse was that they were in the middle of a "transition"... Well, Apex just recently started work on a new store front, so I'd say that qualifies for a "transition" and they were still able to ship my order out quicker than any other HBS ever has!! If you're looking for great products and super fast shipping, THIS IS THE PLACE!! Also, I was looking for some Sorachi Ace hops, and I didn't see any on their website. A quick email to Jeremy and he informed me that he did have some Sorachi in stock, just hadn't had time to add it to the website yet, but to put in the notes on my order that I wanted Sorachi and he would ship it! Thanks again Jeremy!!

I wanted to post up another great experience with Apex. I was having problems figuring out a kit of his. I called on a Saturday outside of normal hours and the owner himself was able to answer all my questions.

Not even to mention how his selection has been increasing and his price drops on some kits.

I was very impressed.

Back