Anyone Try the Rogue 10,000 Brews?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of the Rogue 10,000 Brews Beer release?

• Love it! Wish I could get more!

• Liked it, but it's not that special.

• Didn't like it, my home brew is better

• Really hated it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

5gBrewer

Reaction score
I just picked up a bottle of this beer! My favorite brew store folks put a bottle aside for me! What do you guys think of this beer?

I dropped by Rogue and drank a couple pints of it and came home with a bottle. It will age for a couple years before I drink it I think. Of course I'm a Rogue whore..so take my thoughts with a grain of salt:D

Dan

Got a bottle. Contemplated aging it, the wife took pity on me and picked up a second bottl. One for now, one to age :)

I feel like a sucker paying $18 for it, but at least it's strong! Overall I'd say it was really good. I'd probably rather go for the imperial pilsner for the cost, but this was a solid brew. Reminded me of an imperial/double IPA but with a more balanced maltiness. Hard to categorize it really. It's good enough that I plan to try my hand cloning it, but don't think I'd pay $18 for any more bottles :)

Latest posts

Back