Anyone try Kräftig yet?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it's decent for the price point. They say there's no adjuncts in the recipe (corn/rice). Better than bid in my opinion, but I doubt I'll buy it again.

I am sure curiosity will get the better of me and I'll try it. Most of my money goes to craft brewers or supplies but every once in a while I still drink an offering from the big guys.

I've had it a couple times. They're pushing it really hard here in St. Louis.

IMO:
BMC < Michelob < Kräftig < Sam Adams

I'm a beer geek, not an EAC snob, I think it's great news when ANY new brewery starts, especially if it's started by someone with some historic pedigree. I'll give it at least one try, I'm not a fan of that particular style, but I'll give it a try.

especially if it's started by someone with some historic pedigree

Agreed- I may not like the style but its worth a shot. Plus I heard on NPR this morning that the head brewer started making beer in his room when he was 14! They pulled someone who started off in the home brewing community and I think that was a pretty cool move. They said Billy called him up out of the blue and asked him to brew and the guy couldn't beleive it.

Back