Anyone interested in holding a southcentral PA group buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runningweird

Reaction score
Anyone interested in holding a southcentral PA group buy?

I live in greencastle(17225) and would love to get in on a group buy but those in my state are too far away to be cost effective.

I have no experience with these so I am reaching out to see if anyone local would be interested in doing it

Runningweird:

I am thinking of ordering a small skid from Country Malt. Am setting up account info this week. I am in Lewistown Pa. I have dock level unloading to recieve shippment without exrta charge. If you are looking for something I may be able to help.

Anyone else in central PA area can respond also.

Wade

Here is the reply from Country Malt

Wade,

Unfortunately we are not selling to new Homebrewers at this time. We are strictly selling to licensed wholesalers and breweries since the beginning of year and if there are group buys being done, they were accounts that had been set up prior to beginning of year.

Sorry as this is probably not what you wanted to hear, but we need to stay consistent.

-Patrick

So if we want malt we will have to ride with the other groups

Sorry
Wade

hey guys, I know I haven't posted back to this but I just got 220 pounds from a group buy in silver spring with a user called claphasma. great prices, I live just above the maryland border so my drive was only an hour and a half but it was worth it. just a though for anyone still looking. Its in the group buys section as MD groupbuy

Back