Anyone have one of these kegs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TommyBoy

Reaction score
I just picked up 4 freebies from the local microbrewery and was curious on the capacity on this oddball. It's a little shorter but the diameter is larger. I assume this is 5gal also?

3184760509_a80d58f778.jpg

Could be a pin lock. Those are shorter and wider than ball lock.
Does the posts have a pin on them?

The have 3 pins that are located on every other side of the hex part of the post. I have only had ball lock kegs prior to this so I guess this would be my first pin lock keg?

Yup, I have a pin lock Coke corny just like that in your picture mixed in with all my Pepsi corny kegs. This pin lock is shorter and fatter, will not fit into my mini single corny refrigerator. I'm looking for someone that has a all Coke Pin Lock Coke system. I'll trade this Coke corny for a like kind in quality Pepsi corny. This Coke corny is clean dent free with solid rubber ends not falling apart.

Well, if anyone in the Cleveland area would like to trade a ball lock for my pin lock let me know.

Back