Anyone have a good white IPA recipe suggestion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benzy4010

Reaction score
I want to brew a tasty white IPA for the summer but can't seem to find a recipe that has much feedback on it. Anyone brew one they suggest?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I forgot to tell you. I skipped out on the coriander because I am not a huge fan.

A good place to start might be Flying Dog's Raging ***** if you like the beer. The Brewing Network interviewed them, brewed the beer, and deemed it cloned. So there's a guaranteed recipe for you.

Whoops, sorry, I see you're interested in the other definition of white IPA. All of the commercial white IPAs I've had have been witbiers hopped like American IPAs. That's the definition I've been going with.

If you're looking for a wheaty IPA, can't go wrong with Lagunitas Little Sumpin Sumpin.

I brewed this up two months ago and will probably be the first beer I brew a second time. It is a beautiful marriage of wit flavors and citrusy/fruity hops. I believe I fermented in the low 60's so the yeast flavors would not dominate. I ended up collecting more wort than expected and had a lower sg and more beer which is good because as is it drinks very easily!
https://www.brewtoad.com/recipes/citrus-white-ipa

Back