anyone have 3 empty white labs yeast vials laying around??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AintLifeGrand

Reaction score
I've been looking around this site for some ideas on tricking my kegerator out and I like the white labs yeast vial tap handles that I've seen pics posted of on here. Here's the deal, my lhbs doesnt carry white labs yeast and I'd rather not have to order some online just to make these tap handles. (i normally use dry yeast).

this may be a long shot but if some nice soul reads this and has 3 empty vials with the caps they want to send me it would be awesome. I will cover the shipping and give you a few dollars for them. I've been trying to think of something I could trade but so far I got no ideas on that but am open to suggestions. thanks! :rockin:

I have a few empty vials I could send you. I am in Canada though. If you're interested shoot me a PM with your address and I'll try to figure out how much shipping will be.

I can ship a few from Colorado, but I'm not certain if any of the vials I have are still labeled, if that's important to you. I'll check after work and get back to you if interested.

I can ship a few from Colorado, but I'm not certain if any of the vials I have are still labeled, if that's important to you. I'll check after work and get back to you if interested.

I have over 50 vials but I'm making tape handles out of all of them for a 40 tap system and my home bars.

I believe he wants to make these...

1CA14E75-AFE2-4444-8EF3-0CC56B074167-3045-000002EFF3E46B60_zps24bdba16.jpg

sorry to bump an old thread but i also would like 3 empty white labs vials if anyone has some. I can paypal for the shipping cost

Old thread...however...i am in a similar predicament. White labs doesn’t sell their yeast in vials anymore and I never saved any from when they did. Now, I’m installing faucets on my keezer and I like the vials idea for tap handles...does anyone have three they could send me?

Back