Anyone from NB Canada?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, I'm from Calgary. But I spent some time in Gagetown down the road. Many fond memories of NB and especially Fredricton. Great town -- great people.

Am new to brewin and new to Miramichi, NB, lookin for a guide on were to start. am about to bottle brew number2. am lookin for supplers of good ingredients and sound advise..?

Am new to brewin and new to Miramichi, NB, lookin for a guide on were to start. am about to bottle brew number2. am lookin for supplers of good ingredients and sound advise..?

Welcome to the site....:mug:

I'm by no means an expert, and i consider myself a newbie still as i'm still learning myself, but for the rest of this site there's many people on here that will help you. But in order for them to do that, you'll need to supply with some info about what type of brewing you're doing (all grain, partial, extract), then the equipment you've got to work with, or with what exactly you're looking for to buy. There's sections on each type of brewing, or whatever you need help on. So just go into the respective section...use the search option....if you can find the answer, start a thread and you're golden...:rockin:

beerorwine i also live in Miramichi NB and i travel to Moncton E & L brew on morton ave for my supplies . They are pretty good. Better than Winekitz for sure.

Good luck

beerorwine i also live in Miramichi NB and i travel to Moncton E & L brew on morton ave for my supplies . They are pretty good. Better than Winekitz for sure.

Good luck

Have you tried the place over in Dieppe? i've heard they're pretty good there as well. I've yet to try it, but the next time i'm in moncton i'm going. I think its called The Brew It store....

Latest posts

Back