Anyone Else drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fujieagle

Reaction score
So, I'm on my weekend and drinking some delicious homebrew right now. Who else is drinking homebrew right now? I don't care what you're drinking, just that you are.:rockin:

fujieagle said:
So, I'm on my weekend and drinking some delicious homebrew right now. Who else is drinking homebrew right now? I don't care what you're drinking, just that you are.:rockin:

Well I picked up some limited edition spiced ale, and a recommended coffee stout from Dave the beer guy. He is a member of the local home brew club but to be honest I don't know if he even brews but he sure stocks some amazing beer at the largest and fanciest liquor store in the city. Plus as a member I get a really good discount. So after I am done them, on to my home brew. Got an Infected tooth I am trying to fix :) the vodka shoots are helping with that

I'm having Earl Grey tea. Last night I had a nice glass of homebrew Oktoberfest and then a small glass of cherry apple cider from the store.

Well I had to pick up another bottle of tree brewing co. Li
It's edition winter spiced ale. There is only 5 bottles left at the local store that actually supplies a reasonable selection of craft brews. Then I decided to have a home brew or two. My JAOM hybrid is very nice and the red ale I brewed is just staring to mature to a well balanced ale, it's amazing what 2 weeks cam do to a ale.

I drink homebrew damn near every night. I love it. I don't drink a lot, but I'll usually have one or two after dinner. If we have friends over, then we drink quite a bit more homebrew. This is a great hobby. Everybody loves it! I have four kegs on tap right now. They're not going to drink themselves. I haven't bought store bought beer in a long time. Tonight, I'm drinking some of my Patersbier. Good stuff.

I am about 5 pints deep on my Arrogant Bastard clone - the abv is lower than the real deal but the taste is spot on...

Who is going to put my kids to bed? SWMBO is out of town...oops

Im volunteering at a beerfest with a buddy today. Bbq, bourbon, and all of our vendors beer we care to drink!

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

i'm about to crack open my homebrewed red ale as soon as i finish submiting this post. :mug:

i have had 3 commercial beers and a shot of tequila, all before i started my homebrewing this evening. probably fit another bomber of homebrew and a 12 oz comm before the brew is done.

coming near to killing my first batch of JOAM.
i've got some skeeter pee in the primary, but otherwise, this is it for a while... :(

speaking of killin'....osama is dead!!!!!! BOOOYYYAAAAA!!!!:rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin:

Back