Anyone catch Sam Calagione on Martha Stewart yesterday?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and just so's there's no question about my "man card" status I'd read from a Dogfish Head news release that he was going to be one there...lol...I don't DVR Martha Stewart everyday (or do I)? :D

Sam is such a great representative for the craft beer industry. He's very energetic and great in front of the camera. His passion for beer makes you excited about it too. Too bad Discovery stopped doing the show.

Sam's the industries best spokesman. Very positive, upbeat, and cool.

Very True, I learned to like Sam when Brew Masters was on. He has a great personality, and his story is the dream of a large majority here. I try to catch any media that he's on if I can.

I watched it from a fb post from craftbeer.com...can't believe she wouldn't even try the porter.

I remember seeing her do some show years ago where she was interviewing some people who were famous for their corn dogs. She would only eat the breading off the corn dog.

Still, I can't believe she wouldn't try the smoke beer. Seems like they would have discussed the tasting before the show to avoid such??

I do love Sam... Brewmasters totally got me started on brewing, I can't wait for his updated book to come out in June.

Preordered!

Sam is very charismatic not matter what you may think of his brewery. We met him at the brewpub last year and even my wife who is not a big beer fan was a bit awestruck talking to him. I had just got two bottles of 2008 Imortale from their vintage cooler and he was so pumped up to take the time to talk about the recipe and how the maple syrup comes from his family farm. My cousin, who is not a a Dogfish fan boy like me, said he talked to him at a Dogfish event and said he became a bigger fan after meeting him. He is simply known as "Sam" in our house now.

Latest posts

Back