Anyone brewing now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikemet

Reaction score
:mug: Making a batch- smells amazing in the house. Nothing better in life if you want my honest opinion :tank:

Not brewing at the moment, but my Porter and Black IPA have been fermenting away since Saturday. I keep going in the garage and opening my ferm chamber to take in all the awesome smells! Stuck my head in a little too far and almost passed out the first time! Whatchya brewin?

Not brewing but having a homebrew. Does that count? :D

Great luck with your batch! I'm sure it will turn out great!

I just started my first ever batch, an American IPA from a kit. I brewed it on Saturday night and it's been sitting in it's nice dark room fermenting for a few days now. Can't wait to see if it turns out as tasty as it smells!

Right now here in Pa.,it's too bloody hot for me to brew anything.No AC in the house,and don't want to go the "Swamp Cooler" route,BUT.....I have like 6 cases of various styles of homebrew waiting to be thrown into the fridge. I'll start again in late Sept. and hit it hard. Have (2) 5gallon fermenters and (2) 2.5 gallon ones so thats 15 gallons at one crack. I plan to do this over a 3-4 week period,so they all don't need bottled at once. Bottling 5 gallons in one day is enough for me. Can't wait.

Randolf said:
Right now here in Pa.,it's too bloody hot for me to brew anything.No AC in the house,and don't want to go the "Swamp Cooler" route,BUT.....I have like 6 cases of various styles of homebrew waiting to be thrown into the fridge. I'll start again in late Sept. and hit it hard. Have (2) 5gallon fermenters and (2) 2.5 gallon ones so thats 15 gallons at one crack. I plan to do this over a 3-4 week period,so they all don't need bottled at once. Bottling 5 gallons in one day is enough for me. Can't wait.

Here in pa as well, just made my self a son of fermentation chiller, WORKS GREAT!! You should give it a go. Should be an excuse for you to brew all year long :)

dcocc87.....I wish things were that easy for me.....I have 2 left hands when it comes to building stuff. Besides,I have to M.T. all of the full bottles and that will take me till it's time to restart the brew season.

Back