Anyone attending More Beer this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilManBrewing

Reaction score
I'm looking into purchasing a morebeer brew sculpture. I felt it was a long shot but I called them and asked them if there was any way I could use it or observe it being used. To my surprise they do offer "observations" of the brew sculpture being used. This Saturday, St. Patties!!!, they are brewing on the tippy system for everyone to watch!! So I'm excited to witness it since I'm in the market. I've used pots in the kitchen for the past couple years and ready to upgrade. :)
I was wondering if any fellow brewers from homebrewtalk we going to attend?
It's this Saturday from 10am to 3ish in Riverside, Ca.

It's kind of an all day thing when they do those ( every other Saturday I think?) I may stop in some time that day to pick some stuff up. But I wouldn't be able to stick around for the whole brew session.

I did drop in to pick up a few things. Couldn't stay long. I'd spent an hour or so in the tasting room around the corner at IE Brewing, and needed to get back to my chores LOL

Yeah I highly recommend IE Brewing. I stopped in there again yesterday after work. It's a tiny brewery with some old school equipment but they're turning out some awesome beers. Great selection of big, malty beers like their barleywine, an excellent Irish Whiskey Red, and their Victoria which defies classification. I think their porter is my favorite!

Back