Anybody else's neck get swollen

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewkinger

Testing... testing...is this frigger on?
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
During hunting season? I feel like in order to be successful, I have to start thinking like a deer. The wife thinks I am crazy when I urinate out back. All I am doing is letting the bucks know that I am "in the hunt!"

It's difficult to rub a tree without antlers. No really got two with the bow this year been hunting a size able buck for the last week.

I guess that I'm more of a doe kinda person. My neck doesn't swell, and I don't urinate in the yard standing up.

I have a few awesome pictures of big bucks on my camera, but so far nada with gun or bow.

Yooper said:
I guess that I'm more of a doe kinda person. My neck doesn't swell, and I don't urinate in the yard standing up. I have a few awesome pictures of big bucks on my camera, but so far nada with gun or bow.

LOL, I understand your feminine perspective on this Yoop!
I too had some beauties on the camera.
Managed to bag myself one nice bear and fixing to head up into the Adirondacks for the last 2 weeks of the season. The are heavy seeking and chasing and perhaps peaking into the rut before I even get there.

Vermont rifle opens tomorrow, so I bid you good evening.

I haven't hunted in a long time. When I was young I scouted some state land a few miles from my house and set up a brush blind. Opening morning I find several cars parked on that road and some @554073 sitting in my blind.

It was beyond belief.

I really ought to find a decent spot and try again. I now own my dad's 30-.06 and it's never failed to bring down a deer on the first shot.

What! No pictures? ;)
Here's a couple we took off my uncle's land last weekend.

image-168347186.jpg

Spike

image-4105109698.jpg

8pt, 16.5 inch inside spread

image-3249443052.jpg

Some does I watched peacefully graze on my food plot.

5 days in the Adirondacks and I have something to show for it.

130#- 8pt.

Special treestand in memory of a friend.
RIP Butch. Thanks for sending this guy my way!

image-269670950.jpg

Latest posts

Back