Anybody else having a hoppy easter?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fizzycist

Reaction score
Took a Trappist ale to a friend's Easter dinner today instead of wine. I'm not religious but I figured if anything is appropriate for a Christian holiday it's beer brewed by monks. And now, I'm at home drinking homebrew. What do you guys drink on Easter?

Sadly, my day was so busy with the girlfriend and her family, I didn't have much time for anything. I'm just now drinking an Oberon, as I am out of all homebrew (except for my Imperial Oatmeal Stout, which is still aging).

I had a busy weekend before today, brewing 16 gallons. A great start to a great summer :)

I decided to make today a brew day before heading off to the family functions, so I've just got my "Hairy Porter" in the fermenter. I did miss out on having a homebrew during the brew process though, I'm not much of an early morning drinker :cross:

Spent the day riding motorcycles with friends to check out local scenic interests. After that we both got our crap together for the work week. I did take some time to clean up empties and checked on the ferment of a stout I have going. Nice and relaxing, to say the least. :)

Back