Any other homebrew stores hit by cars?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHBSJon

Reaction score
Car crashed into my store this morning. Only slight damage to the shop. Unsure of condition of driver. Has anyone else had their shop crashed into?

small chain of restaurants around here called Tippy's Tacos. they've got 6 of them, and 2 (maybe 3) of them have had cars drive thru the front door.

I was trying to google it, find a news site reference and first 100 hits were stories of cars crashing into Taco Bell

so, apparently, that's a thing

small chain of restaurants around here called Tippy's Tacos. they've got 6 of them, and 2 (maybe 3) of them have had cars drive thru the front door.

I was trying to google it, find a news site reference and first 100 hits were stories of cars crashing into Taco Bell

so, apparently, that's a thing

Not guilty, your honor! The sign clearly states "Drive-thru".

People drive into houses around here. And not the owners screwing up pulling into the garage. Random folks driving into random houses.

A guy at work lives in the cow fields, slightly past the base of a hill and just past the apex of a curve. He's quit fixing a section fence because of how many people slide into it. His carport has been hit twice and once someone slammed into his truck, under the carport. He thought about bollards or a wall, but doesn't want someone to kill themselves.

Back