Any electric/e-herms in Portland?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotbfan

Reaction score
Hello!

I am getting ready to start planning and getting together pieces for our e-herms brewing system now that we have bought a house and are settled in. I am more of a hands on learner, watching videos and reading threads helps a lot, but I am hoping to find someone local that I might meet up with.

I would love it if anyone who is in the Portland (Oregon) area that either has a system, or is in the process of building one, might have the inclination to let me come over and observe or even help with any part of your electric system. I am happy to assist with any part of your brew day, and would be equally happy doing any part of system construction that you would like to have help on.

The timeline for my system is pretty open, I plan on budgeting for the parts for the next few months, I want to do it right the first time, and it is much easier to hide the magnitude of the costs for the system from the wife if I break it up over time, so if you are anywhere in the process of putting together your system, I am sure there is time for me to learn something that will be useful for my build out... even if it is just standing there out of the way watching your system run.

Thanks in advance for any opportunity you might have to offer.

Ryan

Awesome, got the PM. I will get in touch with you soon. The overtime season is almost upon me, which means soon I can start siphoning money out of my account without the SWMBO noticing :)

Latest posts

Back