Any commerically made Electric Urns?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prymal

Reaction score
I am interested in doing to electric BIAB brewing but I really dont have the time or know how to mess with building my own kettle. Are there any commercially made products that could do 5 gallons batches full volume mash. From the little research I have done the Aussies have 2 companies that make 40L electric coffee urns for commercial catering companies that run around $250. I tried finding something like that in the US and the best i could do was 20L electric coffee urns. Any ideas?

I don't know if anything I posted will be of help to you though. One thing folks have talked about was going to places like goodwill or the salvation army to see if they had any for sale cheap.

Braumeister - 20L

That is pretty cool but for $2000 and being limited to 1.057 or less beer it just doesnt seem worth it. and the 50 L version which could make stronger 5 gallon batches is limited because you have to fill the tank to a certain point for the recirc feature to work.

Coffee%20Urns%20-%20Compact%20Designs.jpg

:mug:..recently i got this coffee urns.... it is new and innovative concept...of memorial urns...

Back