Oregon Any Brewers in Coos Bay, Bandon, Reedsport?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pc_trott

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've searched the Homebrewers Association list with no luck, and any links to clubs down here on the Southern Oregon Coast seem to be inactive. I'm just starting out and would love to get in touch with some folks who are into the brewing scene.

The Brewer/Owner at Bandon Brewing company was super cool, they weren't even open yet and he talked to me quite a bit and he had some guest taps on. Maybe he has some insight?

Thanks for the responses. It would be great to get a brewing club going down here. I did talk to a guy who said there used to be a brew club that met regularly at 7 Devils, but they quit meeting even before Covid. (I guess they felt brewing was too contagious.) :>)

Hi Ohmus, Welcome to Coos Bay! I've met a couple of times with Beechnut, who is an accomplished brewer, and would love to start a new club, if there's enough interest. Send me a PM when you get to town and I'll buy you a beer at 7 Devils, our local brewery. And Beerswimmer, It'd by my pleasure to include you in the invitation for a beer. Let's get the ball rolling on a new brew club for this area!

Latest posts

Back