Any Anthony Bourdain Fans?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhineinAlbany

Reaction score
I just love his show. I finally got around to watching the Christmas special that aired last week. The Samantha Brown part was awesome lol
Best to watch his show when drinking, especially when he's downing whole bottles of vodka in Russia.

I record the show all the time and watch it. his new one The Layover is good too.

i dont watch his show (or tv in general) but kitchen confidential was great

I like the show but it makes me freakin hungry and generally dissatisfied with whatever readily available food I have around at the moment.

Glad I'm not the only one with the munches with no nasty bits around. Where's the chef when you need him?

Anthony Bourdain, to me, is like single malt scotch. To be enjoyed only on certain occasions and in small doses.

It's a good show along with Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern. I liked watching shows like that when I'm eating. Makes me appreciate my fast food a little better lol.

rico567 said:
Anthony Bourdain, to me, is like single malt scotch. To be enjoyed only on certain occasions and in small doses.

I read the single malt scotch comparison as "often and heavily." Perspective is everything I suppose.

Yeah that show is great but it took mea little time to get used to him and his personality.

I think i like watching in more than man vs food and that guy shoveling food in his face, but that is entertaining as well, i like Bourdain's show because you learn about the cultures.

Back