Another 'Starting A Brewery' Thread?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BentBrewer

Reaction score
So, between Muddy Creek, and Gilded Goat, there are two good threads on brewery startupping. (If I say it's a word, it's a word.)
My question is: do you people want another? I don't want to bore ya, but since things are coming together for us, I can attempt to work my way through Another Brewery Startup Thread if you're interested.

If ya are, you peoplez have to come up with the thread title. All I gots is:
Bent Shoe Brewing: Cold Break
Bent Shoe Brewing: Wallet Break
Bent Shoe Brewing: Toe Break
Lets see if you folks can come up with something better. :ban:

Personally, I live vicariously through other people living the dream. Even if it seems wicked hard. Post-on, I say. How about " From Homeshoe to Bent Shoe, a journey"

I'd love to hear all you have to say.

A buddy of mine keeps pushing me, saying my hooch is good enough to sell. We've gone from having drunken conversations about how awesome it would be, to having sober conversations about how much work it will be. So, right now, we need all the guidance we can get.

"One Shoe, Two Shoe, Red Shoe, Bent Shoe."

May i inquire as to if there is any signifigance / why "Bent Shoe"?

My buddy and I have been shoeing horses for 14 years. After running through every other name we could think of having to do with the area/gold rush/rural life, and finding them taken, I hit on Bent Shoe. Something undesirable on a horse, but quite quaffable in a glass. :D

BSB_Bottle_Shoes_sm.jpg

I'm subscribing to this I am in the Initial phases of a startup myself. Maybe we can help eachother out.

Okay. Official thread started here.

Best of luck on your startup.

Your logo looks familiar! :)

Yes. This was a concern for me, as well as our graphic designers when I found out the marquee had been revived. But according to our lawyers, :D generic images such as horse shoes, anvils, hops, etc are in the public domain and can be used without restriction. Yay!

:D I'm a mixed animal vet that's works on just enough horse hooves to wonder how you guys work for more than a year or 2 and are still able to stand straight and upright.:mug:

Yoga. ;)

Latest posts

Back