Another new guy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sutpen

Reaction score
Hello, all. I've been interested in microbrews, non-mainstream beer, etc for a while, as I imagine most of you all are, but I've only recently decided to get into homebrewing. A few friends of mine have home-brewed some great beers and I can't wait to bottle some of my own. I'll probably just lurk for a while, to ensure I don't pollute the forum with over-asked questions (I know from participating in other forums how annoying that can be), but I hope to become a contributing member. Thanks in advance for all your inadvertant help! :tank:

Welcome, and don't be afraid to ask questions. The people here are GREAT, and more then happy to help. If you run into a bind or are just curious, the answers pop up very quickly.

Welcome! Be sure to check into the Del-Mar-Va thread I made so you get added to our list!

Thanks guys. In particular, thanks to RichBrewer for recommending the wiki. With any luck, I'll be back in a few days asking desperately if I've killed my first batch.

Back