Another "is this normal?" thread.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeDaddio

Reaction score
Pitched WLP566 a week prior to when this picture was taken. It's been at room temperature all that time. This is my second batch, the first being a Hefe (WLP300) and that didn't have anything on top of it like this.

i-CKFSSq5-L.jpg

Just checking to see if it's normal and, if it's not, if it's going to make my hair fall out :drunk: :D

Thanks guys.

joe

Hard to tell from that picture, but I don't think it's panic time yet.

Sorry about the bad quality. It was taken with my camera phone and it was a bit dim (it's in a shower).

it looks like little tiny chunks of ice floating on top of the ocean. It didn't look fuzzy, and it didn't look like it was growing up the sides, but it was hard to get a really good look inside if there.

joe

Thanks guys!

Also, I intended on posting this in the "Beginning Brewing" forum. I don't know how I ended up in here. I am sorry! If a mod wouldn't mind moving this I would be totally grateful. Sorry for the noob mistake!

joe

Back