Another hello from MI!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeaBass512

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I've been reading the forum for a little while now and decided to finally join. I belong to another forum, but I realized that one has alot less activity than this one and this is much more helpful.
I brewed my 2nd batch of beer last week (Irish Red Ale.) My first batch was a Brewer's Best English Brown Ale, and I was very (surprisingly) happy with the results. My friends that have tried have said the same...hopefully they weren't just being nice or lying to my face!

I went to the brew shop behind Kuhnhenn brewery in Warren for the ingredients for the 2nd batch. They had a good selection, but the guy working there was pretty useless. I could have just thrown my money on the counter and walked out and all would have been fine.

Anyway, hello again, and I'll see you in the forum.:mug:

I went to the brew shop behind Kuhnhenn brewery in Warren for the ingredients for the 2nd batch. They had a good selection, but the guy working there was pretty useless. I could have just thrown my money on the counter and walked out and all would have been fine.

lol!! So true.

Welcome!

You should also check out Michigan Mashers. A butch of us are from Metro Detroit area.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/groups/michigan-mashers/

Back