Another hello from MI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reckoning

Reaction score
Just got back into brewing after a 5 year hiatus. Nice to see a forum like this. Hopefully it will make my reacclimation smooth.

I've got a batch of porter going right now and after that's kegged, I'm going to get started on a Belgian Wit. Already had a number of questions answered by this forum. I've never kegged before so the info on forced carbonation has been very helpful.

Thanks and good to be here!

Reckoning

Welcome back, and your going to love kegging. The only hard thing is it's hard to share your brew when it's in a keg.:mug:

I'm currently living in Rochester Hills (suburb of Detroit).

As for not being able to share my beer ... hadn't really occured to me that that would be a problem.:cross: Guess everyone will just have to belly up to the bar at my place!

Welcome fellow Michigander! Glad to see more of us on this board. Im also in SE Michigan (Holly - just south of Flint) Hopmans Beer and winemaking in waterford is having a party/brewfest at their store on Sat the 4th for national teach a freind to homebrew day, You should come out.
Devon

Well, I was born in Sanford MI, grew up in Arcadia MI and Traverse City too. Now I live in Beaumont TX. Welcome back.....I may need some fresh cherries for a Kreik....are you able?

Back