another baby thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redraider629

Reaction score
SWMBO and I just found out we are having another boy. This is our second. He is measuring a little big, both my son and I are tall so that is to be expected. Now we just need to settle on a name. A couple we were thinking about is Landon or Logan.

Congrats! Wife and I just had our second child a couple weeks back. I like "Logan," although it may be a little too popular. You're a Cowboys fan; what about "Troy" or "Emmitt"?

Thanks, If Ware is not playing I am not looking forward to this weekend, I will still watch but not holding out much hope. I actually thought about Troy or Emmitt with our first son, but SWMBO did not like that idea. I am also a Tech fan so Martellus is out of the question :D

Congrats! My wife just had our second baby boy in July. Now we have an 18 month old and a 4 month old!

Congrats! My friend named his son Landon, so I vote that.

Is it too late to drop the second "n"?

lando6-2.jpg

Congrats! My SWMBO and I were thinking of using Landon for our 5-month old, but we ended up going with Caleb, so I'd vote for Landon as well.

Congrats! I have 3 sons 4, 2 and 6months. We chose all "L" names, Liam, Layne, and Lindon. I like both of your choices (would lean towards Landon). Believe me, we considered every "L" name out there and it was hard to find good ones we could agree on. I always liked Lars. Thats a manly beer drinkers name!

Back