And I thought this show couldn't get any more annoying!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am proud to say that I have never seen a single second of that program, but anything you add Rosie to must become worse. I think it's a fundamental law of physics or something like that.

-walker

I think the instant rosie and the rest of the view crew broadcast for the first time all of the airplanes will fall out of the sky because of the combined noise jamming their radar. Take cover now. Hey isn't this one of those signs of the apocolypse?

Walker-san said:
I am proud to say that I have never seen a single second of that program, but anything you add Rosie to must become worse. I think it's a fundamental law of physics or something like that.

-walker
I couldn't have said it any better.

I used to make a point of watching it for about 10 minutes at the start of the show every day. Not for the content or I thought it was entertaining, but because I have the hots for Merideth. Now that she's gone I have no reason to waste my time on it. (BTW I made sure the sound was off otherwise it did bad things to my blood pressure :p )

God Emporer BillyBrew said:
Come on, you know you've seen it a time or two, just to get annoyed.
I've never seen it...what's it about?

As for Rosie, other than "A League of Their Own", I've never watched more than 3 seconds of anything that she's been in...for me she's always had one of those voices that makes me click to the next channel as quickly as possible. I take it from the other comments on this thread that she's gay? :confused:

This is the best thing that could happen! That show is now doomed!

I sometimes watch my father in law's auto shop for him, and the waiting room is always full of women watching that show all morning. At least it seems like it goes on all morning. Even when I didn't realize it was on--when it was barely audible in the background noise--I would suddenly realize they were watching it, those wicked voices breaking through into my conciousness and I realized I had been unconciously grimacing.
If this isn't a sign of the apocalypse, it must be the continuation of some plague.

I read about it, just because what I do for a living makes me pay attention to such things, but no, I've never seen it, and if you want me to watch it you'd better strap me in to a chair a la "Alex de Large" from A Clockwork Orange... Because that's about the only way it's gonna happen for me...

SWMBO always has SoapNet on one of the freaking tv's in the house... it sends me into convulsions... she tells me Cardinal baseball and the Weather Channel do the same to her... I usually utter something obscene at her... :off:

I agree with Hammer... I see it as a sign of the end of civilization as we know it.

Ize

Back