And a woman brewed beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewsnthelou

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So once upon a time a little miss blonde woman wanted to Brew her beer ... And she did and it was good, and God smiled upon her... So then she wanted to brew more, but was stuck with extract and would love to brew all grain but needed a person to help her. Show her. Teach her... lol

ForumRunner_20130126_193933.jpg

It's too bad you're not closer- I'd love to teach someone to brew! And sometimes I'm blonde myself. Sometimes not.

I have taught just a couple of friends, and it's so much fun to have a brewbuddy so I can drink THEIR beer instead of them always just drinking mine.

Yooper said:
It's too bad you're not closer- I'd love to teach someone to brew! And sometimes I'm blonde myself. Sometimes not.

I have taught just a couple of friends, and it's so much fun to have a brewbuddy so I can drink THEIR beer instead of them always just drinking mine.

Thanks Yooper, I wish I was closer, a brewbuddy would be great...I learn so much faster hands on than trying to watch how to videos. Guess I'll go haunt the local brewclub meetings in hopes of finding a new friend :)

Thanks Yooper, I wish I was closer, a brewbuddy would be great...I learn so much faster hands on than trying to watch how to videos. Guess I'll go haunt the local brewclub meetings in hopes of finding a new friend :)

I'm at our winter rental place, and I just drank some of my neighbor's beer.

I shared the story of meeting them here: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f45/neighbors-308113/

Anyway, they came up to my house in October, and I taught them all-grain and them gave them a couple of MLTs since I had extra. We just got to Texas, and they had us over for dinner last night. And I got to drink the results of their first solo AG batch! :rockin:

I'm at our winter rental place, and I just drank some of my neighbor's beer.

I shared the story of meeting them here: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f45/neighbors-308113/

Anyway, they came up to my house in October, and I taught them all-grain and them gave them a couple of MLTs since I had extra. We just got to Texas, and they had us over for dinner last night. And I got to drink the results of their first solo AG batch! :rockin:

:mug:
And that is what friendship is all about!

Back