• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Amarillo Hops Pellet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing yet

You were one of the ones I had to hold up on sending. My wife cut up a bunch of bags for me but made too many of the big size so i had to get some more bags to do smaller portions for you. Yours will go out Monday so they aren't sitting at the post office all weekend in florida heat.

UPDATE 4/15 8pm est I sent out "invoices" to everyone in the groups for bags 3 & 4 tonight. It looks like I got everyone covered in the bag lists. Thanks again for the patience everyone.

I used a bunch of the hop dust and crumbles from all of the bag lefovers last night in a split apa batch with 3 gallons using wlp090 and 3 gallons using 100% Brett C. My fermentation chamber smells great so I think everyone should be happy with these hops!

Update 4/18 Was hoping to have the hops out this morning but kids... Everyone who has paid which is all but one (thanks everyone!) will have their hops in the mail tomorrow morning before 9am.

Everything Should be arriving tomorrow or Friday. Interesting fact it takes longer to deliver from FL to KY and VT that FL to CA.

I'm guessing train vs truck maybe?

Received and they look great! And your handwriting is really neat. Thanks!

PS: positive iTrader rating and feedback left for OP. If you were happy with your transaction, you can do the same.

I got mine yesterday. Vacuum sealed. Dont wanna open them till im gonna use them but looks fine

Back