Alternative "Payment" for Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NedStackey

Reaction score
So I'm sure this has been discussed a bunch, but I'm wondering; does anyone have other ways to "trade" or get donations for their homebrew? I've been getting a lot of request and people are offering money but I'm trying not to do anything illegal of course. I was thinking about, what if I was to get gift certificates to the local brew supply or something? Just spit ballin'. I've heard of people selling growlers that "happened" to be filled. Yes, I know there are a lot of quotes being used.

Have them buy the ingredients and the propane. anything else needs quotes in the US

Edited: Remembered that I'm a noob and changed my mind. Keeping mum to hear what others have to say.

I am kind of getting tired of these types of threads.

Selling homebrew in America is Illegal. Do what you want. But please stop asking about illegal things on the interwebz.

I am kind of getting tired of these types of threads.

Selling homebrew in America is Illegal. Do what you want. But please stop asking about illegal things on the interwebz.

This.

Selling it in anyway is illegal, and this includes barter/trade for goods or services, a "donation", a charge for a cup but the beer is free, etc. In some states, it's even illegal to give it away, or take take it out of your home (as the definition of HOMEbrew is strictly enforced in those areas).

Since there really isn't any way to do what the OP proposes legally, we'll go ahead and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back