Allow me to introduce myself...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmcclain

Reaction score
Hello! I've been 'lurking' and learn quite a bit on here for some time now. I finally registered a little while ago. I started extract brewing a couple of years ago and recently switched to All Grain. I have 2 batches under my belt and totally screwd up the Mash on a Chinook IPA kit from NB and then proceeded to mess up my sparge on a Cream Ale kit. They're both in kegs now (also my first attempt at that...) and I'll find out soon just how off they are. I'm doing another IPA (my favorite style) this weekend and the recipe is an original. Hopefully I've learned my lessons as I have high hopes for this one.

Thanks in advance for the helpful tips I know I'll recieve here, and apologies in advance for the stupid questions that are sure to follow.

Cheers!
:mug:

Welcome aboard sir. But please...dont call those questions stupid, i was probably wondering the same thing :D

I'm up to PB/PM BIAB at this point,& the hardest part to me was finding a way to maintain a good mash temp. Having done that,mashing is kinda fun now. That & sparge temp & amount. The rest is just good process. Welcome & :mug:

Welcome to the group. Read the stickies, they are very helpful- the only stupid question is the one that has been answered a thousand times, and these are the very questions the stickies adress so well. Even so, this group is very helpful, as everyone wants everyone to make better brews!

Back