• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania All must go!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snicklefritz

Reaction score
It is with mixed emotions that I have decided to sell off all of my brewing equipment. I seem to have lost my passion for brewing and haven't used most of this stuff in about a year. I've decided to sell everything to reclaim the space in my garage and basement and also to raise funds for my new hobby (which is much more expensive). It was a fun 10 years of brewing but I guess its just time to move on. I am located in Pittsburgh, Pa and would prefer local cash pickups but I would consider shipping some of the smaller stuff. This post will be updated with pictures as I get the time to take them or as interested parties ask. There is a lot here so I just haven't been able to find the time to pull everything out and get pictures. I'm hoping this will motivate me to do that :) Everything listed here is what I can remember from my memory so I am sure I forgot quite a lot. I will be adding and updating to this list as things sell.

UPDATE: All other items have been moved to separate posts because of the limit on images per post. I wanted to get as many images as possible up. Check my other posts for more items.

BIAB Mesh Bags x2 - A few different mesh sizes of BIAB bags for 15G kettles - $15 each

Hop Socks x2 - different sizes of hop socks - $5/ea

Mesh SS Hop Basket 6x16 (custom made by Utah Bio Diesel) - $60
hopbasket.jpg

Home made hop spider with mesh bag - $10
hopspider.jpg

Water chemistry kit with minerals needed to build your own water profiles in plastic storage case (P) - $15 - SOLD

2L Erlenmeyer Flask with Custom Built stir plate and 2 stir bars - $30
stirplate.jpg

Red bottle capper and about 500 bottle caps - $10
capper.jpg

Glass Graduated cylinder and hydrometer for testing - $10 - SOLD

Refractometer w/ case - $10 - SOLD

3/4 gallon of Star San with smaller container used for dispensing - $30
starsan.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in the counter chiller, stir plate, grain mill, and grains? I’m located in South Carolina. If your open to shipping those.

Are you interested in selling the nitrogen tank and regulator separately?

Would you be willing to sell your camlocks?
Not right now because i dont think there will be much interest in the whole system without the camlocks. If someone wants the brew boss system but without the camlocks you will be first in line.

Interested in the counter chiller, stir plate, grain mill, and grains? I’m located in South Carolina. If your open to shipping those.

I am not really sure how I would ship a 55lb bag of grain. Shipping the 2L flask kind of scares me too. I assume you would be willing to pay shipping costs

Are you interested in selling the nitrogen tank and regulator separately?

Not yet but if I do part the kegerator out you can be first in line.

I updated the post with lots of pictures but I may have hit some kind of a limit because some aren't showing in the post but show up just fine in the preview. I still need to get pics of quite a few items but this got me started. Ill try to get some more up tomorrow

If you part out the keezer 2nd in line for the nitrogen setup. I'm local as well.

Just the tank and the regulator or the stout faucet as well?

If i decide to part out the kegerator I will update this post with individual prices on each item. I mainly don't want to part it out just so I won't have to figure out how to get rid of the freezer :)

Just the tank and the regulator or the stout faucet as well?

If i decide to part out the kegerator I will update this post with individual prices on each item. I mainly don't want to part it out just so I won't have to figure out how to get rid of the freezer :)
Tank regulator and faucet

Back