All I want for Christmas is....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myndflyte

Reaction score
Halloween is over, who cares about Thanksgiving, it's time for Christmas! I'm just kidding about Thanksgiving. We can't just skip the best eating day of the year. But we as homebrewers could always use more brewing equipment. What is on your Christmas list this year?

For me, I'd really like the Immersion Pro so I could better control my fermentation temps without a makeshift swamp cooler or getting another fridge, which my wife would NOT go for.

I went through my Amazon wish list and the only things brewing related are the Food Saver and the Shop-Vac...

If I am shooting for the moon, going with Hosehead Brew Control, 15 gal Spike MT and HLT with HERMS tube. But since I am most likely on Santa's naughty list, I will settle for Blichmann Brewvision for my 20 gal Spike BK.

the stuff to turn my previous boil kettle, now HLT into an electrically heated and temperature-controlled, auto-sparging HLT

Back