• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa All Grain Starting Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msa8967

mickaweapon
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am selling two sets of gear that will allow someone to jump into brewing all grain. Some of the equipment is brand new and some is used but everything works just fine. Like other gear I have sold this fall a large portion of the proceeds of the sale will be going to the local food bank. Local sales only please. Prices are firm and I think very fair.

Set #1: $200
Brand new Dark Start burner
48 quart cooler mashtun with brand new metal parts and stainless steel hose screen.
10 gallon 18/10 stainless steel pot (brand new and very solid with a tri ply bottom).
2 Brew in a Bag sacks
Digital thermometer
Growler that I will fill from my keezer with your choice of beer.
Homemade hop spider with 2 bags.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FNLTCU/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

If you do not need the kettle then subtract $100.

Set #2: $75
Used turkey fryer burner, stand, 30 quart pot and basket.
5 gallon cooler mashtun with brand new metal parts.
2 Brew in a Bag sacks
Digital thermometer
Growler that I will fill from my keezer with your choice of beer.
Homemade hop spider with 2 bags.

If you need clean brown glass bottles for bottling or a large clear 2 liter bottle for yeast starters i would be willing to throw either of these in for free.

Set#3: $40
10 gallon cooler mash tun with brand new metal parts and screen.

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for a stand up local. I have the burner for the turkey pot I traded you I will donate towards another starter setup

If you decide you will ship I wouldn't mind purchasing for a gift to a friend at that price and of course I would cover shipping cost.

Latest posts

Back