All Grain or kegging?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's a done deal. I spent all of today researching, watching youtube vids, etc. and was pretty much down to Brewzilla or mash and boil. I was looking on amazon and found a new brewzilla 3.1.1 for $329. Couldn't pass that up.
Thanks for the quick response! I have a brewzilla and works great, (retired also) I was heating sprag water with turkey fryer (propane) found a Digiboil on sale just for sprag water and a whole back up to the brewzilla and good temp control compared to propane. Good luck! :)

Used kegs cost $38 when on sale, you can convert a mini fridge Into a kegerator for less than $100. Co2 bottles can cost less than $60 on Amazon empty, and the serving line costs a little too.. Less than $200 to get setup nice though..

If you want to fly sparge get a 10 gallon cooler and a ball lock valve on amazon with a false bottom.

Yep, its here. I have set it up and tested it, but not brewed yet. I still have all the ingredients for a couple of extract batches, and want to use those up before I buy any more. Still putting together all the little things as well, but will likely do the first all grain batch in a couple of weeks.

Yep, its here. I have set it up and tested it, but not brewed yet. I still have all the ingredients for a couple of extract batches, and want to use those up before I buy any more. Still putting together all the little things as well, but will likely do the first all grain batch in a couple of weeks.
Right on! Keep us posted

Back