• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut All grain for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahjoey21

Reaction score
I have a 10g Blichmann brew pot, Igloo 10g Mash Tun w False bottom, Therminator, Blichmann burner, 6.5 g Glass carboy and other misc items. Selling for $350. This is a steal. If you have a friend that wants to homebrew this is as good as it gets. I brewed maybe 5 batches. I live in Bristol, CT. Willing to drive 50 miles to meet someone.

I have a 10g Blichmann brew pot, Igloo 10g Mash Tun w False bottom, Therminator, Blichmann burner, 6.5 g Glass carboy and other misc items. Selling for $350. This is a steal. If you have a friend that wants to homebrew this is as good as it gets. I brewed maybe 5 batches. I live in Bristol, CT. Willing to drive 50 miles to meet someone.

Pm incoming.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Great transaction this morning. Thanks!

Great transaction this morning. Thanks!

Back