• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois All-Grain Equipment Collection

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TomJr

Reaction score
This sale is complete. Thank you to everyone who purchased items.

Can you post a picture of the mash paddle?

More pictures.

<ictures removed at end of sale>

I'd love the Johnson controller and the star San if you're interested in shipping to 48331.

Thanks!!

You seem to like your stuff a lot. At those prices, you may get to keep much of it.

Seriously, some of the prices are more than new..........

I'll give ya $50 for the fridge and pick it up too.

Shakybones said:
You seem to like your stuff a lot. At those prices, you may get to keep much of it.

Yes, I do like my stuff alot. I'm sorry I have to get rid of it. It's all good equipment in great condition. Some of it is new. All my asking prices are 75% of what I found at Northern Brewer. They are asking prices. Feel free to make an offer if you'd like.

duboman said:
Seriously, some of the prices are more than new......

If you can find any of my listed items new for less than I'm asking, please add a link here and I'll adjust my asking price accordingly.

Some steep prices. Suggest lowering if you want to sell.

TomJr said:
Due to the abundance of people with price opinions who aren't actually interested in the items cluttering up this thread with price debate, I've changed the format of this sale.

The original post no longer contains asking prices. We all know what these items go for online, at local shops, used, and in DIY form. Please PM me with an offer if interested. I will enteratin all offers.

Oh- ****. Now the "rules" police will have a problem. You can't win. They your stuff for half price with free shipping on their terms!

I'm relatively new to the forums, but I find it funny that the rule about "must post prices" was brought up, but the rule right above it, the one about keeping comments to yourself about someone else's prices, hasn't been.

Maybe both rules need to be enforced here. OP should put up his prices and everyone else should either buy, not buy, or keep comments to PM if they think they are too high.

I'm just sayin...

I'm relatively new to the forums, but I find it funny that the rule about "must post prices" was brought up, but the rule right above it, the one about keeping comments to yourself about someone else's prices, hasn't been.

Maybe both rules need to be enforced here. OP should put up his prices and everyone else should either buy, not buy, or keep comments to PM if they think they are too high.

I'm just sayin...

Yeah- You should follow the rules!

I'm just sayin...

I agree. I would like to see the prices and it is a rule. Call me the rule police if you will.

I also don't care for all the complaining....just make an offer and move along. The complaining part can be kept to PMs and that way not everyone has to see it.

I agree. I would like to see the prices and it is a rule. Call me the rule police if you will.

I also don't care for all the complaining....just make an offer and move along. The complaining part can be kept to PMs and that way not everyone has to see it.

See rule police are watching!

Pm sent on CO2 regulator, refractometer, temp controller, and mash paddle.

Wish i would have seen this sooner, I was just in Elgin for work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back