• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa all grain brewing systems (small and large)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msa8967

mickaweapon
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Two systems to sell. Proceeds will be donated to local food pantries in the fall. I am looking to sell these locally and will not be shipping these right now or selling individual components of each set. I do have several other mash tuns (20 qt, 32 qt and 48 qt) for sale that can be shipped if interested.

System 1: ($150)
New Darkstar propane burner/stand.
Choice of mashtun (20 qt, 32 qt, 40 qt or 48 qt). All have new metal components and tubing.
10 gallon aluminum brew kettle and lid. Two brew in a bag sacks for kettle.
4 gallon stainless steel kettle for heating strike water.
Copper wort chiller.
1/2 gallon growler and 1 gallon growler.

System 2: ($250)
New Blichmann burner/stand.
70 quart mashtun with all new metal components and tubing.
25 gallon aluminum brew kettle, basket and brew in a bag sack.
5 gallon carboy with handle and cap.
smaller cooler with 1 gallon and 1/2 gallon growlers.
Choice of mash paddle.

SAM_0973.jpg

SAM_0975.jpg

I am looking to sell these locally and will not be shipping these right now or selling individual components of each set.

Mattmitz, If I do find a system that I can ship in one or two large boxes I will let you know. I have not forgotten your private message but I just don't have the box size to ship the kettle at the moment.

I'm actually passing through Coralville next weekend although I'm not sure I have room for it in the car. That kettle is huge. Honestly not sure if I have space to start all grain.

I'm actually passing through Coralville next weekend although I'm not sure I have room for it in the car. That kettle is huge. Honestly not sure if I have space to start all grain.

I am 4 miles north of Coralville off Hwy 380. If you have not done all grain before then I would recommend system #1. If you have some of the listed equipment already tell me what you need and I can try to work with you to help get started into all grain brewing. I do have several extra mashtuns and an extra darkstar burner that is brand new.

Back