alenuts site and Brutus Ten

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonnie Mac

Reaction score
So I have FINALLY updated my alenuts site in my link below. I have now included a Brutus photo album that includes every Brutus out there that I have a photo for. If you have a Brutus that is not in this album, I would sure like to know about it and include it! I have been wanting to do this for quite some time and finally got some new software for my iMac... I also finally put up my old Brutus 2.0 (20) page that I had lost...

Please take a look!

http://www.alenuts.com

Yea, not sure really... I have looked at it on 2 imacs and just fired up my old pos windows laptop using ie and another old computer with firefox... Seems to work fine on all but that don't mean a thing with my poor website skills!

If anyone can see some code that can help...

Yea, not sure really... I have looked at it on 2 imacs and just fired up my old pos windows laptop using ie and another old computer with firefox... Seems to work fine on all but that don't mean a thing with my poor website skills!

If anyone can see some code that can help...
Are there any pictures showing up on any machines? (I see none in IE 8 or Firefox)

As i took a look at the code and there is no pictures referenced at all besides whats showing up (header image, peace sign...)

Um, are you guys clicking on the "brutus clones" link at the bottom of that paragraph? I should do something about that if don't see it!

Are there any pictures showing up on any machines? (I see non in IE 8 or Firefox)

As i took a look at the code and there is no pictures referenced at all besides whats showing up (header image, peace sign...)
The issue is more that its not 100% evident that you need to click on the brutus clones! text at the bottom of the page.

As with your CSS there is no differentiation between the hypertext links and paragraph text.

I think that brewmoor (and myself) assumed that the pics would be showing up on that page and not on a separately linked page.

You might want to try and make the link more visible to users.

Sorry about that. I did not notice it was a link. I can see the pics now. I was expecting just to see pictures after the paragraph like on your other pages.

That clears that up.:) Thanks

Sorry about that. I did not notice it was a link. I can see the pics now. I was expecting just to see pictures after the paragraph like on your other pages.

That clears that up.:) Thanks

No, I can see that that was pretty silly of me! I have added a bit to that link now so it should be more clear! I could not find a way to embed the album into that page so I had to link to it...

Thanks fellas!

Lonnie: I am planning my 10 and just to confirm- the burners you used are low pressure? I found 10 jet ones that look identical for LP but the specs at the site say high pressure use only. I forget all the threads concerning this detail. Your opinion please. thanks,Gary

In my case, the 10 tip burners are perfect for my 11 gallon batches. Weather low or high... If they are high pressure, I would get an adjustable regulator. They seem to work best in many applications and you will have the adjustability that you will need to fine tune to your needs.

Back