Alaskan Cherry

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hatedheretic

Reaction score
i'm pretty stoked to give this thing a go so i can maybe have some good homebrew out at fish and hunt camps!

anyways i'd like to thank (so far), llazy_llama and deathbrewer for their extensive topics in the newb section.. i've been reading up as much as possible to try and get the science down before diving in.

J

i'm pretty stoked to give this thing a go so i can maybe have some good homebrew out at fish and hunt camps!

anyways i'd like to thank (so far), llazy_llama and deathbrewer for their extensive topics in the newb section.. i've been reading up as much as possible to try and get the science down before diving in.

J
Both of them actually work for Budweiser and are intentionally spreading lies and propaganda..:D Just kidding.. Those dudes rule.. Welcome to the obsession..

thanks for the welcomes..

holy **** is it expensive to ship **** up here...more then the products themselves! : l

I'm another Alaskan brewer! Awesome hobby. Brewing 3 years now and just signed up... And yes getting anything shipped up here is extremely costly.

If you are brewing AG i would suggest buy grain Locally. If your doing Kits Homebrewers.com will ship USPS Flatrate so you can get 2 kits shipped for $14 thats not bad at all.

Hops i will but in bulk at hopsdirect, they also ship USPS flatrate boxs.
There also is a guy in Craigslist selling bulk grain.

right on, thanks for the help..

i'm planning on dropping in some of the brew shops in anchorage this weekend to check out the prices of local stuff.

Latest posts

Back