AHS American IPA I - when to add BrewVint Yeast Fuel?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carndog

Reaction score
I am going to brew my AHS American IPA I in a few days. I bought the BrewVint Yeast Fuel, along with the White Lab California Ale V051. When do I add the yeast fuel? I can't find it any where in the instructions.

I've got to say, I brewed the American IPA I (extract) as my 4th brew ever (I've since switched to all-grain, and all told I've brewed probably 200 gallons), and I still rate that in my top three of all-time. Enjoy!

I just brewed there AHS black IPA with that little pill. It says to drop it in 10 minleft(its on the little bag its in)of boil BUT I have used it before and it will not open up. You have to open it up and put just the powder stuff in the pot the pill will not dissolve. Happy Brewing:mug:

I just brewed there AHS black IPA with that little pill. It says to drop it in 10 minleft(its on the little bag its in)of boil BUT I have used it before and it will not open up. You have to open it up and put just the powder stuff in the pot the pill will not dissolve. Happy Brewing:mug:

Thanks, I didn't even bother looking at the bag instructions. Stupid... I read the instruction sheet 5 times trying to figure it out.

Back