ahhh bud light

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pannell77

Reaction score
So I am at a perennial march madness party and brought a few growlers of my own homebrew. Now that it has run out I poured a beer from the keg. Strong banana esters hit me in the face. I asked others that are drinking and they do not get it at all, and these are guys who drink craft beer on occasion and bmc when they are "binge" drinking.

Have I really evolved so much that I am picking out the faults in bud light or am I imagining things?

Go OSU

Ehh, budlight... My go to BMC is now budweiser if someone is buying, otherwise it's blue moon if there are no seasonals or craft beers available. That said, I've never picked out "faults" like what you're talking about in any of the mass produced commercial beers. They're usually pretty consistent.

Have I really evolved so much that I am picking out the faults in bud light or am I imagining things?

Go OSU

My guess is you have evolved.

Now you must evolve again and believe bud light is good again. That is the next step. As in, it's so bad it's gone back to good again. This takes training and remembering that a business that stays in business is above your opinion.

Back