AG Brewer in Denver

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicalorado

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just joined and wanted to say hello. I live in Denver and just started doing AG brewing a couple months ago. So far, the beer has been pretty good, but not great. I'm hoping to pick up some tips here to take me to the next level. Thanks!

looks like you're staying true to your state with some of the brews you've done so far. did you just jump right into AG? i'm sure once you dial down the system, the beers will improve.

i lived in denver for about 7 years, a fine city! welcome!

Welcome to HBT.

I live in the SW suburbs, AKA Littleton. If you would like to get together some weekend and brew together, I would be up for that.

Thanks for the welcome!

I did the Mr. Beer thing for awhile and now I've just dived right into AG. I just started batch #8. So far the beer has been descent, our IPA has been the best so far. We've become more efficient in our operations so we can only hope our beer starts to improve as well. We've been having some issues with our efficiency, I'd say that's our biggest problem right now.

Funny, I'm actually looking at some places in the Littleton area.

Back