A win for me and a local craft brewer that loves homebrewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbohanon

Reaction score
Wanted to share one of my personal highlights of this hobby with the homebrew community both near and far in hopes it inspires someone starting out that this can be as big or small a hobby as you want it to be.

Without you guys and all the sharing of knowledge, my brewing peers in the community and many, many, trial and errors/lessons learned and dialing in my own system and tastes, this would not have been possible.

Me winning this competition and having the brewery welcome me and my neighbor (who is my brew helper) in to brew MY recipe is both an honor and privilege that will not be soon forgotten.

Big shout out to Sugar Creek Brewery here in Charlotte for honoring the little guys like me with this opportunity. Great bunch of folks over there.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BONHH9Gga7a/

Hopefully it leads to me a bit closer to the dream of owning a small niche brewery in my area sometime in the not too distant future.

I am the fat beardless guy in the black shirt. :mug:

Nice! :) Will have to see if Sugar Creek is available in Savannah and be on the lookout for this special stout! ;)

Nice job! Now get that picture framed to put up in YOUR homebrewery to keep you motivated, cause you'll wanna remember this time when you DO eventually own your OWN microbrewery business!

Latest posts

Back