Hello to all members

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! I am a current student studying food science and I recently wrapped up an internship at a regional brewery in my area. There I was able to experience brewing firsthand on an industrial level. I spent most of my time working and learning in their quality assurance lab but also spent several weeks in their cellar, brewhouse (mashing lautering, whirlpooling, hopback, etc.), and packaging line. Now that I am back in school for my senior year, I created this account to elicit help with my own hombrewing endeavors as I try to develop recipes in my apartment (limited space). The head brewer where I worked was kind enough to gift me his old homebrewing equipment. This includes a mash/lauter tun made from a Gatorade cooler, a 10 gallon boil kettle, and several plastic buckets + glass carboys. I am new to this community and I am hoping I can find answers to the many questions I have (and will continue to have) about homebrewing. Cheers and I am eager to learn from any experienced brewer out there!

Welcome.
Read up in the new brewers section. The search engine is good too. If you can’t find an answer, ask away. Someone’s is usually on and ready to help.
Cheers

Well, i'm not really an 'experienced' brewer, but i do have a simplified proccess for malting barley.

maybe we can swap info, i need to know how to successfully mix vital wheat gluten with bean flour so i can make yeast leavened bean creations!

Welcome! :mug:

Latest posts

Back