A simple flow aerator.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megadenis

Reaction score
To the yeast was good, people need the thing. Aeration occurs when transferring from boiler to fermenter.
img0078om.jpg

Will work here with such a compressor, pumping well, is not expensive, 8l/min. By Jebo need to buy an aquarium silicone hose 4mm ext. Standard 6mm silicone loose. Cut a piece of 2 cm aquarium, dress to the output Jebo and it has a standard 6mm.
img0077md.jpg

Stone (Special, stainless steel) used here is such.
img0082so.jpg

The system uses an air filter here.
img0079oi.jpg

Keep the stone may be so, I put inside a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol.
img0083l.jpg

Everywhere in my brewery used here are from heat-resistant lining of food silicone.
img0084n.jpg

looks pretty good. May have to look at putting one together.

So, is that a plug you drilled out and put the stone through?
I picked up a standard plug with 1 / 2 inches and drilled a hole in it. Silicone hose inserted into it, put a stone in the hose and pushed the stone back with a hose stuck in traffic. Tighten the plug to seal tee with Teflon tape. It turns out very tight. Nothing takes place and not breathable.

I picked up a standard plug with 1 / 2 inches and drilled a hole in it. Silicone hose inserted into it, put a stone in the hose and pushed the stone back with a hose stuck in traffic. Tighten the plug to seal tee with Teflon tape. It turns out very tight. Nothing takes place and not breathable.

Cool, no photo required... Tell you what, move here and work with me building brewing equipment... :mug:

Tinga
Pardon!
Tomorrow will be a photo with the filter. Wanted to show the wiring diagram.

Back