a roommate WTF?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When he is asleep, put your willy in his mouth, wake him up and take pics..... Then post them here.

It ain't right, but it is the only responsible thing to do. It's Halloween after all!

Wait'll you get married someday dude. Talk about all your stuff disappearing without your consent...

Nahh that only happens after the divorce.

Here's what I would get him a subscription to guy on guy or some other kinky mag have it sent with his name but his girlfriends address. Next make a my space page with alternate lifestyle and send his boss an invite to be a friend.Hey you may never get your money back but what the hell it would be fun

Hold on... $100 for a mattress is expensive? My mattress alone cost €1100 (~$1400)...

Even so I second the cockpunch proposition.

Hold on... $100 for a mattress is expensive? My mattress alone cost €1100 (~$1400)...

$100 is a lot for a futon mattress. Usually if you catch a sale @ a Wal-Mart or the like, you can get the whole dang futon for $100. A box-and-spring mattress is easily $500 for a reasonable one, and upwards for a truly Great one. Don't worry, it's not that much cheaper here! ;)

Call the local newspapers and pose as a funeral director. Put an obituary in for him. Works like a charm.

I'm curious to know what happened with this. Did you get your money? Did you get even? Details/pics? Just curious. Regards, GF.

hey fellas, I've been pretty busy lately, sorry for sort of abandoning the thread.

I ended up just confronting him and telling him that I needed to see the 40 bucks. He seemed a little confused why he had to give up "his" 40 bucks :confused: but I told him "it was my sister's next fall... so I need to see that 40 bucks".

Many thanks for the revenge ideas. :D
I hope no one crosses me soon, for their sake, as I have now have enough material to make someone pay for about the next 3 years :rockin: Cheers!

Dan

I ended up just confronting him and telling him that I needed to see the 40 bucks. He seemed a little confused why he had to give up "his" 40 bucks :confused: but I told him "it was my sister's next fall... so I need to see that 40 bucks".

Snap dude... If your luck is anything like my luck, he'll just poon yr sister, and steal the $40 back. My old friends are real a$$holes though. :p

Latest posts

Back