A big thank you to all the craft brewers that put their product in cans.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've "canned" some homebrews in the aluminum bottles and haven't tasted any off flavors. If you have or can find on old benchtop capper, you can put crown caps on these bottles. I just couldn't bring myself to use the beer branded aluminum bottles, but have found Mountain Dew and Pepsi aluminum bottles, which works out well if you don't want anyone to see the homebrew.

I've "canned" some homebrews in the aluminum bottles and haven't tasted any off flavors. If you have or can find on old benchtop capper, you can put crown caps on these bottles. I just couldn't bring myself to use the beer branded aluminum bottles, but have found Mountain Dew and Pepsi aluminum bottles, which works out well if you don't want anyone to see the homebrew.

Good thinking! That would have been useful in college. I'm sure I can find a use again....
:cross:

Back