A BIG acknowledgement to Narragansett Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tobor_8thMan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I realize Narraganssett Brewing Company is, well, a brewery. However, I recently purchased merchandise from their website. One of the items I really wanted wasn't shown. I email Narraganssett Brewing Company. They didn't have many of the items I wanted, this this why it was no longer shown on their website. I struck up an email conversation with a member of Narraganssett Brewing Company. Emailed them photos of my post in "What Are You Drinking Now" at HBT (crushitlikequint).

Emailed photos of my homebrew setup, explained how I really, really enjoy the Narragnassett Lager (reminds me of my Premium Lager).

Said they really support homebrewers.

Placed an order and discovered a 24.8% discount plus free shipping! Wow!

Are most people in Provicence, RI so nice? If so, I want to retire there.

Are most people in Provicence, RI so nice?

No, most of us are those wise-ass East Coasters you've be told to avoid.

Nice to hear of your good experience. I have to say that as an old geezer who drank a lot of Gansett back in the day when the old company was still in existence the reboot has been doing a good job. They've created a market and found new customers. The specialty beers are being made locally although the rescued mainstay lager is brewed in Rochester at the old Genesee plant. It tastes almost exactly as the local brew tasted many decades ago, an excellent job was done resurrecting this brew.

Back