9000 year old beer recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leave it to Dogfish Head to do yet another absolutely remarkable beer. I am in awe of the man, who's up for building a statue?

homebrewer_99 said:
Interesting article.... :D

The brews this guy does are just amazing. I am dying to try the Liquor De Malt (if anyone can find it, buy me one--I'll pay ya for it!). The Pangea or whatever it is, and the Midas Touch....what great marketing.....

ORRELSE said:
The brews this guy does are just amazing. I am dying to try the Liquor De Malt (if anyone can find it, buy me one--I'll pay ya for it!). The Pangea or whatever it is, and the Midas Touch....what great marketing.....

Good luck finding Liquor De Malt. Usually sells out 4th of July weekend.

Thats just amazing! I wonder if a new beer style will develop as a result. Sounds like it replicates a Belgian Triple. As years pass I wonder if homebrewers could replicate this brew.We as homebrewers could use 5 gal. ceramic plant pots to brew, HAHAHA! I want to taste.

awillis said:
Thats just amazing! I wonder if a new beer style will develop as a result. Sounds like it replicates a Belgian Triple. As years pass I wonder if homebrewers could replicate this brew.We as homebrewers could use 5 gal. ceramic plant pots to brew, HAHAHA! I want to taste.

I certainly plan to ask them at Brew in the Zoo.

Back