Quantcast

9000 year old beer recipe

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Shmohel

Reaction score
Leave it to Dogfish Head to do yet another absolutely remarkable beer. I am in awe of the man, who's up for building a statue?

Dude

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
homebrewer_99 said:
Interesting article.... :D

The brews this guy does are just amazing. I am dying to try the Liquor De Malt (if anyone can find it, buy me one--I'll pay ya for it!). The Pangea or whatever it is, and the Midas Touch....what great marketing.....

Shmohel

Reaction score
ORRELSE said:
The brews this guy does are just amazing. I am dying to try the Liquor De Malt (if anyone can find it, buy me one--I'll pay ya for it!). The Pangea or whatever it is, and the Midas Touch....what great marketing.....
Good luck finding Liquor De Malt. Usually sells out 4th of July weekend.

awillis

Reaction score
Thats just amazing! I wonder if a new beer style will develop as a result. Sounds like it replicates a Belgian Triple. As years pass I wonder if homebrewers could replicate this brew.We as homebrewers could use 5 gal. ceramic plant pots to brew, HAHAHA! I want to taste.

Shmohel

Reaction score
awillis said:
Thats just amazing! I wonder if a new beer style will develop as a result. Sounds like it replicates a Belgian Triple. As years pass I wonder if homebrewers could replicate this brew.We as homebrewers could use 5 gal. ceramic plant pots to brew, HAHAHA! I want to taste.
I certainly plan to ask them at Brew in the Zoo.